Your primary mission is to create and build great brands through collaboration with brand strategists, designers, animators, etc. You will visually interpret the strategy, and together with the clients’ vision, and with regards to the market landscape, make the brand come to life through visuals.
You should know how to express your ideas with confidence, through sketches, verbally or in text, whatever it takes. You should always be ready to present work to client stakeholders and internally, inspire and motivate them to choose the right path.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and lead the creation of branding projects, from idea through production
- Build relationships with clients, understanding their needs and vision – and clearly communicating ideas to answer them
- Act as lead on multiple projects, adapting visual style and tone based on audience, channel, and industry
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary internal teams and external vendors
- Mentor and oversee more junior creative team members – specifically Designers
- Making confident design decisions and being smart and persuasive in bringing others with you
- Helping to foster a great creative culture and talent
- You should have a great portfolio, showcasing your skills on multiple branding projects
- You need to have great presentation skills, be articulate, confident, and assertive in presenting work
- Have at least 5 years of relevant agency experience
- Have experience working collaboratively with strategist and designers to build a great brand experience across multiple channels
- Be able to get under the skin of clients’ issues, and their vision/direction
About Most Studios
At Most Studios, we create great brands and lovable digital products, and we do it for clients that truly push boundaries and shape the future. We have a fierce belief that great brands are built upon a holistic approach to brand design and user experience.
Our team consists of designers, entrepreneurs, and product experts that have designed, launched, iterated, and grown 100’s of brands and services to millions of users all over the world.
We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world, from garage stage start-ups to industry giants, they all blaze the trail in their respective fields. We work with companies like Klarna, Lifesum, Trustly, Electrolux, IKEA, iZettle, and many more. We also create and develop our own in-house projects, such as the awarded Soon app, as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures.
If you’re passionate about the start-up world, there is truly no better agency to join in Sweden right now. We’re still in the early stages, so you’ll have an opportunity to make your mark and make a great impact on our business.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- 4,5% pension on top of salary per month
- 3000 SEK per year for health-related expenses, such as gym membership, sports-gear, yoga class, etc.
- 5 weeks yearly vacation
- Fully equipped Macbook pro
- iPhone + phone bill paid
- Health insurance
- We’re strong believers in work/life balance
- Great parental leave benefits
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A dynamic, fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
Send us your resume and portfolio, along with a short intro if you want to be part of building one of the most innovative agencies in Sweden right now. Let us know what you will bring to the table.