We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our creative team. You should preferably have a few years of professional design experience, however, if you’re a rookie but have a great portfolio, you should apply either way. We’re looking for someone with great skills in web-design and app-design and is hungry and motivated to grow within this field as well as more strategic UX design. If you join us you’ll be part of an agency that during 2020 has attracted some of the uttermost innovative and prominent brands in Sweden.
About Most Studios
At Most Studios, we create powerful brands and great products, and we do it together with clients that truly push boundaries and shape the future, like Klarna, Lifesum, Trustly, Electrolux, IKEA, iZettle, and more. We also create and develop our own in-house projects as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures, like the rewarded Soon app. We’re ~12 people strong, but growing rapidly, (usually) working from our office in Gamla Stan in Stockholm.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our creative team in Stockholm. You will be involved in the design process from A-Z. You will be responsible for sketching out rough interactions and visual interfaces, to help define new ideas, iterate, and build clickable prototypes for which you will develop the final look and feel.
- You have an excellent portfolio
- You have relevant studies in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design, or a closely related field
- You have 2-5 years of agency experience (or equivalent)
- You have excellent knowledge of Figma / Sketch + Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of User Interface, User Experience, and Interaction Design
- Knowledge of prototyping tools and motion design
- You’re a conceptual thinker, we want you to be a part of the initial creative process and not only the execution
- You are someone who is seeking to deepen your skillset and grow within the role to become a true star of digital design
- Define – Research and analysis
- Prototype – Concepts, flows, and journeys
- Design – UX/UI templates, principles, and systems
- Implement – documentation, quality assurance, and go-to-market
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- 4,5% pension on top of salary per month
- 3000 SEK per year for health-related expenses, such as gym membership, sports-gear, yoga class, etc.
- 5 weeks yearly vacation
- Fully equipped Macbook pro
- iPhone + phone bill paid
- Health insurance
- We’re strong believers in work/life balance
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A dynamic, fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
How do I apply?
Send us your resumé and portfolio, along with a short intro if you want to be part of building one of the most innovative agencies in Sweden right now. Let us know what you will bring to the table.