We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll be part of an agency that during 2020 has attracted some of the uttermost innovative and prominent brands in Sweden. We’ve had year-over-year growth of 50% since our start. You probably work as a (or up until recently) mid/senior digital marketing specialist, online marketing manager, or within business development for a digital business, and now you want to use your experience and skills to take Most Studios and yourself to the next level.
About Most Studios
At Most Studios, we create great brands and lovable digital products, and we do it for clients that truly push boundaries and shape the future. We have a fierce belief that great brands are built upon a holistic approach to brand design and user experience.
Our team consists of designers, entrepreneurs, and product experts that have designed, launched, iterated, and grown 100’s of brands and services to millions of users all over the world.
We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world, from garage stage start-ups to industry giants, they all blaze the trail in their respective fields. In 2020 alone we have signed with Klarna, Lifesum, Trustly, Electrolux, IKEA, iZettle, and many more. We also create and develop our own in-house projects, such as the awarded Soon app, as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures.
If you’re passionate about the start-up world, there is truly no better agency to join in Sweden right now. We’re still in the early stages, so you’ll have an opportunity to make your mark and make a great impact on our business.
About the role
- You will plan, implement, develop, and manage a range of data-led acquisition strategies
- Clearly identify, define, and manage a set of clear KPIs against growth targets
- Building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from scratch, applying strategies of non-traditional creative solutions, funnel optimization, and growth
- Identify and scale paid/ unpaid digital acquisition opportunities through a range of channels including social, partnerships, affiliates, SEO, content, email, and more
- Provide regular data-driven performance updates that feed back into product design and hypothesis how to best improve the UX / design in order to achieve the user and business goals in the best way possible.
- Set up analytics and measurement plans in Mixpanel/Appsflyer/similar.
- Calculate and manage Customer Acquisition Costs and Lifetime Value and optimize campaigns for profitable unit economics
- Deliver data driven performance and, importantly, turn insights into actionable changes
You as a person
We’re looking for an individual who understands how brands, in the most effective way, meet their clients digitally. You should be a generalist, someone who can see the big picture and at the same time execute on multiple levels. We’re looking for a self-starter and thrive under responsibility and self-management. You should be analytical and pragmatic, love to collaborate when needed but not let other people’s lack of bandwidth hinder you.
You should have:
- 2-5 years of hands-on digital experience driving acquisition across growth experiments, CRM, paid social, and search
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done with a hands-on mindset. A startup and entrepreneurial mindset.
- An excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to drive all decisions and finish all tests
- Proven success managing online marketing and CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram + organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO
- Strong analytical skills for robust data-driven decision making with experience in distilling volumes of data into simple KPIs and tracking, telling stories using data
- Fluency in both English and Swedish
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- 4,5% pension on top of salary per month
- 3000 SEK per year for health-related expenses, such as gym membership, sports-gear, yoga class, etc.
- 5 weeks yearly vacation
- Fully equipped Macbook pro
- iPhone + phone bill paid
- Health insurance
- We’re strong believers in work/life balance
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A dynamic, fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
How do I apply?
Send us a resumé and a short letter if you want to be part of building one of the most innovative agencies in Sweden right now. Let us know what you bring to the table