At Most Studios, we create powerful brands and great products, and we do it with clients that truly push boundaries and shape the future, like Klarna, Lifesum, Trustly, Electrolux, Ikea, iZettle, etc. We also create and develop our own in-house projects as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures, like the rewarded Soon app.
Product ❤️ brand
We as an agency have a holistic approach to Brand and User -Experience. We convey the desired brand perception in all aspects of identity, design, user experience, product design, seamlessly, for one unified experience. For this pivotal role, we’re looking for someone who is able to master product design (app/web) first and foremost, but also has a strong interest in branding.
About the role
You will be involved in the product design process from A-Z. You will sketch out rough interactions and visual interfaces to help define new ideas, iterate on these and build clickable prototypes for which you will develop the final look and feel. We work closely with engineers throughout the implementation process to ensure the highest level of quality in the final deliveries. So it is important that you feel comfortable working collaboratively with team members and external partners. It’s an exciting and challenging environment with good opportunities to develop as a Product Designer.
- Studies in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design or a closely related field
- Experience working in Figma / Sketch + Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of User Interface, User Experience and Interaction Design
- Interest in digital, tech, and social media
- Knowledge of prototyping tools and motion design
- A conceptual thinker, we want you to be a part of the initial creative process and not only execution
- Front-end development experience is also a big plus
- Experience or a knack for copywriting
We offer you to work in a truly creative environment, Most Studios is part branding, part, advertising, part production, part innovation, we work both for clients and with our own internal projects. As a team member, you’ll be part of a fast-moving, agile company, with big ambitions. You’ll work with exciting clients both in Sweden and globally. You’ll have a lot of personal responsibility, get to plan your own time, and focus on the kind of work that you enjoy the most.
Full time, starting as soon as possible!
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email. For applicants, tell us why you want to work with us and attach your resume or portfolio.