We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Stockholm. Someone with a skillset somewhere between a Project Manager and a Product Designer. Maybe you’re a product owner or a project manager today, with serious love and interest in product design and experience, or you’re a business-savvy product designer who is adept at product thinking, data analysis, strategy, and user research.
The Product Manager’s role in this is to ensure that the product we’re designing strikes a balance between achieving the user goals and the business needs, and at the same time be feasible.
In this role, the Product Manager will define the core product vision, goals, functionality and requirements by collaborating with visual designers, brand strategists, and engineers, as well as the client, to reach the best possible version of the product.
What you’ll be doing
- For each project you will lead the Product design process, from idea to research, UX, UI, and at times implementation and iterations
- You will set up a Product project from scratch, facilitating the process from idea to product, in collaboration with the client
- You will define and manage product roadmaps to realize business goals and strategies
- You will establish a shared vision with the team and client by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- You will create and maintain product roadmaps, backlogs and product documentation such as user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications
- You will be managing the clients, interpret their goals, and manage their expectations
- You will lead the project/product team of designers and developers
What we’d like to see
- You have a strong appreciation for design and user experience
- You are business and tech-savvy and have worked in product management/design or been running your own product/tech company
- You have experience with agile and understanding of product management methodologies
- You have lead and delivered complex products and services
- You put an emphasis on user-driven product design and data-informed product refinement
- You have the ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts
We offer you to work in a truly creative environment, Most Studios is part branding, part product, part innovation, we work both for clients and with our own ventures. As a team member, you’ll be part of a fast-moving, agile company, with big ambitions. You’ll work with exciting clients both in Sweden and globally.
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email. For applicants, tell us why you want to work with us and attach your resume or portfolio.