We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team. You’ll be part of an agency that during 2020 has attracted some of the uttermost innovative and prominent brands in Sweden. We’ve had year-over-year growth of 50% since our start. You probably work as a (or up until recently) mid/senior Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Producer, or Product Owner, and now you want to use your experience and skills to take Most Studios and yourself to the next level.
About Most Studios
At Most Studios, we create great brands and lovable digital products, and we do it for clients that truly push boundaries and shape the future. We have a fierce belief that great brands are built upon a holistic approach to brand design and user experience.
Our team consists of designers, entrepreneurs, and product experts that have designed, launched, iterated, and grown 100’s of brands and services to millions of users all over the world.
We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world, from garage stage start-ups to industry giants, they all blaze the trail in their respective fields. In 2020 alone we have signed with Klarna, Lifesum, Trustly, Electrolux, IKEA, iZettle, and many more. We also create and develop our own in-house projects, such as the awarded Soon app, as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures.
If you’re passionate about the start-up world, there is truly no better agency to join in Sweden right now. We’re still in the early stages, so you’ll have an opportunity to make your mark and make a great impact on our business.
About the role
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our growing studio and manage the execution of our projects. You will manage large-scale, interactive projects from concept stage and design to development and implementation. You will plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects simultaneously.
You will continuously manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, and scopes— so organization and attention to detail are essential.
You will work closely with the creative team as well as outside vendors to produce amazing digital products and great brands. You will make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence.
You as a person
- You have 5+ years of project management experience and can efficiently facilitate project flows across many types of creative projects
- You’re a partner to the creatives, you have the communication skills to manage internal teams and are a problem solver with a team player attitude
- You are experienced with client management and are excited to be a key client-facing partner, building strong relationships in the process
- You have experience partnering with outside vendors across many types of deliveries
- You know how to write a scope, plan a project, draft a contract, and partner with the business team to ensure any project is organized and runs smoothly
- You’re very proactive with a huge amount of initiative. You love a production challenge and dive headfirst into developing solutions that have never been done before.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to work well under pessure, anticipating needs, and adapting to various work situations
- You’re fluent in both English and Swedish
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- 4,5% pension on top of salary per month
- 3000 SEK per year for health-related expenses, such as gym membership, sports-gear, yoga class, etc.
- 5 weeks yearly vacation
- Fully equipped Macbook pro
- iPhone + phone bill paid
- Health insurance
- We’re strong believers in work/life balance
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A dynamic, fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
How do I apply?
Send us a resumé and a short letter if you want to be part of building one of the most innovative agencies in Sweden right now. Let us know what you bring to the table