At Most Studios we create a powerful Brand Experience through a holistic view of both Brand and Product, and we do it with companies that truly push boundaries and shape the future. We work with some of the most interesting tech startups in Stockholm, NYC and London like Klarna, Lifesum, G.P. Bullhound, Flic, Qapital, Gimi, etc. We also create and develop our own in-house projects as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures, like the rewarded SOON app.
Your primary mission is to push our design forward with brilliant creative ideas, great design and craft skills, as well as smart strategic thinking. You will keep design initiatives moving forward for some of our biggest and most innovative clients and you should have an incredible drive to produce visual work that’s at the forefront of what’s happening globally.
You should know how to express your ideas clearly and confidently, through sketches, prototypes, verbally or in text. You should be ready to present work to client stakeholders and represent Most at all stages of engagement.
We work closely with engineers throughout the implementation process to ensure the highest level of quality in the final deliveries. So it is important that you feel comfortable working collaboratively with team members and external partners. You will also provide direction and leadership to designers, scope design phases of projects accurately and efficiently.
You will be responsible for
- Leading a workstream on a large project or leading a small to medium sized project, so you must be able to lead small teams and give constructive direction and guidance to the designers working with you
- Packaging and presenting your work for clients with minimal input from design or creative director
- Making confident design decisions and being smart and persuasive in bringing others with you
- Organising and prioritising you own and others’ workload
- Bringing a strong creative point of view to the design community and Most Studios
- Come from a professional design background, with at least 4 years relevant experience
- Have significant experience creating exceptional digital brand experiences
- Have experience working collaboratively with UX, Designers and Copywriters to build great user and brand experiences
- Have a strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design and an interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media
- Be able to make smart connections between what’s going on in the world and what we do for our clients
- Be able to get under the skin of clients’ issues, and their vision/direction
- Be articulate, confident and assertive in presenting work
- Be able to help foster the great creative culture and talent we have
- be highly collaborative and able to build strong relationships within design and across the business
- Be highly proficient in Sketch / InVision + Adobe Creative Suite
- Curious, hungry to learn, eager to share
- Positive, up for any challenge
- Never satisfied, stopping at nothing to do your best work
- Open minded and flexible, constantly looking for new ways to make things happen and make the design better
- Unafraid to try – and fail
We offer you to work in a truly creative environment, Most Studios is part branding, part product, part innovation, we work both for clients and with our own ventures. As a team member you’ll be part of a fast moving, agile company, with big ambitions. You’ll work with exciting clients both in Sweden and globally. You’ll have a lot of personal responsibility, get to plan your own time and focus on the kind of work that you enjoy the most.
How do I apply?
If you have any questions or want to apply, send us an email. For applicants, tell us why you want to work with us, and attach your resume or portfolio.