We’re looking for a Strategist to join our team, to lead brand positioning and strategy projects for our clients and our creative team. You’ll be part of an agency that during 2020 has attracted some of the uttermost innovative and prominent brands in Sweden. We’ve had year-over-year growth of 50% since our start. You probably work as a (or up until recently) strategist, planner, copywriter, and now you want to use your experience and skills to take Most Studios and yourself to the next level.
About the role
- You’ll lead brand positioning and strategy projects for our clients and our creative team
- You’ll create clear and inspirational briefs that will be the foundation and kickstart the concepting of brand identity and product innovation, and that also gets clients excited about new ways of bringing their business to life.
- You’ll leverage research, both primary and secondary, to deliver true consumer insight; lead senior-level stakeholder, consumer, and prospect interviews
- You’ll quickly identify the key insights from existing client data and determine relevant consumer, brand, or marketing program implications
- You’ll lead and develop ongoing thought-leadership initiatives based on consumer and digital trends, consumer insight, and other opportunities
We’re looking for an individual who is deeply passionate about creating strong and impactful brands. Someone who understands how brands, in the most effective way, meet their clients digitally. We’re looking for someone who is a generalist, who can see the big picture and at the same time execute on multiple levels.
- You should have 5+ years of strategy experience within a creative agency, doing research and writing brand strategies that are insightful, convincing, and inspiring. You think in 360 terms, and consider how an idea needs to translate across a brand’s entire ecosystem.
- You’re a self-starter and thrive under responsibility and self-management. You love to collaborate and work in teams when needed, but you won’t let other people’s lack of bandwidth hinder you.
- You’re creatively driven, but results-oriented, prioritizing clients business success first.
- You’re also a skilled presenter and can build trusting relationships with clients.
- You are fluent in both business English and Swedish
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- 4,5% pension on top of salary per month
- 3000 SEK per year for health-related expenses, such as gym membership, sports-gear, yoga class, etc.
- 5 weeks yearly vacation
- Fully equipped Macbook pro
- iPhone + phone bill paid
- Health insurance
- We’re strong believers in work/life balance
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A dynamic, fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
How do I apply?
Send us a resumé and a short letter if you want to be part of building one of the most innovative agencies in Sweden right now. Let us know what you bring to the table
About Most Studios
At Most Studios, we create great brands and lovable digital products, and we do it for clients that truly push boundaries and shape the future. We have a fierce belief that great brands are built upon a holistic approach to brand design and user experience.
Our team consists of designers, entrepreneurs, and product experts that have designed, launched, iterated, and grown 100’s of brands and services to millions of users all over the world.
We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world, from garage stage start-ups to industry giants, they all blaze the trail in their respective fields. In 2020 alone we have signed with Klarna, Lifesum, Trustly, Electrolux, IKEA, iZettle, and many more. We also create and develop our own in-house projects, such as the awarded Soon app, as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures.
If you’re passionate about the start-up world, there is truly no better agency to join in Sweden right now. We’re still in the early stages, so you’ll have an opportunity to make your mark and make a great impact on our business.