We’re looking for a Visual Designer who loves designing for web, or you might be a UI designer who loves visual web design. We want you to join our team of designers and strategists, and the first project you’ll be working on is for one of the most well-known brands in the world, and probably THE most well-known Swedish brand.
We’re looking for someone with great skills in web design and who is hungry and motivated to grow within this field. If you have experience in interaction design and animation that’s a huge benefit, knowledge in After effects, Lottie, Principle, or animations in Figma.
You will be involved in the design process from A-Z. You will be responsible for sketching out rough interactions and visual interfaces, to help define new ideas, iterate, and build clickable prototypes for which you will develop the final look and feel.
- You have excellent knowledge of Figma + working knowledge in PS, ID, and AI
- You have at least a few years of professional design experience, but we value talent over experience
- You’re a self-starter and able to take your own initiatives
- You have an understanding of User Interface, User Experience, and Interaction Design
- You have knowledge of prototyping tools and motion design
- You’re a conceptual thinker, we want you to be a part of the initial creative process and not only the execution
- You are someone who is seeking to deepen your skill set and grow within the role to become a true star of digital design
About Most Studios
At Most Studios, we create powerful brands and great products, and we do it together with clients that truly push boundaries and shape the future, like Klarna, Memmo, Lifesum, Trustly, Electrolux, IKEA, iZettle, and more. We also create and develop our own in-house projects as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures, like the rewarded Soon app. We’re ~17 people strong, and growing rapidly, working from our office in Gamla Stan in Stockholm. If you join us you’ll be part of an agency that during 2020 has attracted some of the uttermost innovative and prominent brands in Sweden.
What you can expect from us:
- A very competitive salary
- 4,5% pension on top of salary per month
- 3000 SEK per year for health-related expenses, such as gym membership, sports-gear, yoga class
- 5 weeks yearly vacation
- Fully equipped Macbook pro and latest iPhone + phone bill paid
- Health insurance
- We’re strong believers in work/life balance
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A dynamic, fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
Portfolio not up to date?
We understand that your portfolio might not be up to date, or you might not be able to show your latest work. If this is the case, don’t worry, you’ll be able to do a (optional) design test to show us what you can do.
Even though we like to spend time at the office, and collaborate face-to-face, we’re absolutely remote-friendly.
How do I apply?
Send us an email with your resumé and portfolio, along with a short intro if you want to be part of building one of the most innovative agencies in Sweden right now.