We’re looking for a talented Product Designer – UX/UI to join our product team. You will be involved in the product design process from A-Z. You will sketch out rough interactions and visual interfaces to help define new ideas, iterate on these, and build clickable prototypes for which you will develop the final look and feel. We work closely with engineers throughout the implementation process to ensure the highest level of quality in the final deliveries. So it is important that you feel comfortable working collaboratively with team members and external partners. It’s an exciting and challenging environment with good opportunities to develop as a Product Designer.
- You have an excellent portfolio
- You have relevant studies in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design, or a closely related field
- You have 2-5 years of agency experience (or equivalent)
- You have excellent knowledge of Figma / Sketch + Adobe Creative Suite
- You have an excellent understanding of User Interface, User Experience, and Interaction Design
- You have knowledge of prototyping tools and motion design
- A conceptual thinker, we want you to be a part of the initial creative process and not only execution
- Define – Research and analysis
- Prototype – Concepts, flows, and journeys
- Design – UX/UI templates, principles, and systems
- Implement – documentation, quality assurance, and go-to-market
About Most Studios
At Most Studios, we create great brands and lovable digital products, and we do it for clients that truly push boundaries and shape the future. We have a fierce belief that great brands are built upon a holistic approach to brand design and user experience.
Our team consists of designers, entrepreneurs, and product experts that have designed, launched, iterated, and grown 100’s of brands and services to millions of users all over the world.
We work with some of the most innovative companies in the world, from garage stage start-ups to industry giants, they all blaze the trail in their respective fields. We work with companies like Klarna, Lifesum, Trustly, Electrolux, IKEA, iZettle, and many more. We also create and develop our own in-house projects, such as the awarded Soon app, as well as partner with great entrepreneurs on joint ventures.
If you’re passionate about the start-up world, there is truly no better agency to join in Sweden right now. We’re still in the early stages, so you’ll have an opportunity to make your mark and make a great impact on our business.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- 4,5% pension on top of salary per month
- 3000 SEK per year for health-related expenses, such as gym membership, sports gear, yoga class, etc.
- 5 weeks yearly vacation
- Fully equipped Macbook pro
- iPhone + phone bill paid
- Health insurance
- We’re strong believers in work/life balance
- Great parental leave benefits
- Huge career growth potential within a scaling business – we aim to promote from within
- A dynamic, fast-moving culture that advocates entrepreneurship and collaboration
Send us your resume and portfolio, along with a short intro if you want to be part of building one of the most innovative agencies in Sweden right now. Let us know what you will bring to the table.